1. Customer service hours: Monday to Saturday, from 10 am to 7 pm. Sundays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Contact telephone during your holiday: +34 673 638 378
2. Opening hours: The accommodation will be available for your entry BETWEEN: 15 a 21 hours in Tossa de Mar and Lloret de Mar, and BETWEEN 16 and 21 hours in Santa María de Llorell, Cala Salionç and Cala Llevadó. You will receive important instructions for the reception of the keys once the reservation is made, it is very important that we have your correct telephone number. It is possible that in times of high season and peak hours. Our reception agents are driving or attending to another person, please understand and we will return the call as soon as possible.
3. Late check-in: the check-in later than 9:00 p.m. has a supplement, depending on the time of entry.
From 21 to 24 hours, € 30
From 24 a.m. to 2 a.m., € 60
Request express check-in free of charge
4. Departure time: The accommodation will have to be vacated from 8 to 10 hours in Tossa de Mar and Lloret de Mar, and from 8 to 11 hours in Santa María de Llorell, Cala Salionç, and Cala Llevadó.
Request the express check-out (you leave when you want at the established time without having to wait for our agent)
5. Departure after hours: if the departure of the apartment is done before 8 in the morning, it will be done by express check-out. You can call us by phone, wassap or SMS, to inform us of the departure time +34 673 638 378
6. Rest of the payment, together with the deposit, must be paid in the handover of the accommodation keys
7. It will not be admitted: a higher number of people than the apartment allows (except for children under 2 years of age who sleep with their parents or a cot), this being a reason for the right of admission, without the right to refund the amount paid.
8. The client is responsible for the care of the apartment. And it must be delivered under the same conditions as it was received. The damages for bad uses and breakages that are not of the own wear of the same, will be responsibility of the tenant, being discounted of the deposit.
9. All prices include: water, electricity, gas, and parking (if the apartment has parking). In some apartments with air conditioning, an adequate consumption of electricity will be included in the price for the period of your stay. The consumption that exceeds the stipulated one will have to be paid. (If you make good use of the air conditioning will not charge anything) For example having doors or windows open with the air conditioning on can cause a high electricity consumption.
10. Final Cleaning: Final cleaning is a mandatory payment. The final cleaning includes the change of bedspreads, mattress protectors and pillows, and the complete cleaning of the apartment.
11. Linen and towels: Not included in the price. You can bring them from your own home, or you can also rent them. The price of the sheets is € 10 for each person (a sheet, a sheet and a pillowcase), and € 5 the set of towels (one for bathing, and another for hands)
12. All prices include the 10% VAT tax: But tourist taxes are not included, which are: € 0.90 for each person and day over 16 years (only the first 7 days will be charged, a total of 6 , € 30 per person). Being exempt from payment to all children under 16 years.
13. Not all homes, pets allowed. Get advice on homes that accept pets.
14. Cancellation of reservation: you can cancel a reservation, as long as it is more than 60 days before the date of entry. In case the cancellation is within 60 days of entering the apartment, you will be entitled to the refund of the amount delivered if the apartment is rented to other customers (paying 2% of the amount paid by bank fees), If only part of the reservation is rented, only the part that has been rented will be returned.
0034 673 822 611
0034 934 603 700